The James B. Sanderlin Family Center is a non-profit organization that offers a place for community growth and enrichment. Named after James B. Sanderlin, the first black County Judge, and for years, the first black Circuit Court Judge. The Sanderlin Center has been a staple in the area since 1990. From afterschool care to weekly food pantries and community computer labs, The Sanderlin Center provides several programs to assist the St. Petersburg area in order to create a community where everyone prospers.
Services Provided Include:
- Website Development
- Website Maintenance
- Social Media Management
- Event Promotion
- Event Participation
- Fundraiser Promotion
Bayshore Marketing Group is a full-service marketing firm specializing in digitally-driven marketing campaigns and strategies. Located in St. Petersburg, FL, and woman-owned, Bayshore Marketing Group has been providing best in class digital marketing and consulting services throughout the Tampa Bay area and beyond for over 10 years. Bayshore Marketing Group offers an extensive list of services including website design and development, SEO, PPC, social media management and marketing, content marketing, healthcare and non-profit consulting, and graphic design. Whether you are a start-up or established business, we will help you outperform your competition and grow your brand equity. Contact us for more information.
The Problem: A local community center providing services to the underserved in their community initially approached Bayshore Marketing Group to help increase participation in their quarterly Family Fun Days.
The Challenge: Bayshore Marketing Group met with the client and discovered the following:
- We needed to bolster awareness in the community and share the services they offer
- Their Facebook page needed to be optimized and managed properly and we needed to create Instagram and Twitter pages
- The center had very few followers and little to no engagement on their social media platforms
- Their website was older, was not responsive, and very slow-loading
The Solution: In order to properly promote the event, Bayshore took over the management of their social media, website, PR, and grassroots marketing.
The Results: 250% increase in attendance at the event! In order to continue the momentum and success, Bayshore Marketing Group proposed:
- Optimize and manage all social media platforms
- Design and develop a new responsive website
- Update their logo and slogan
- Design and print new collateral
- Design and publish regular newsletters
- Assist in and promote fundraising campaigns
- Manage and promote all future Family Fun Days